pierre ferrand dry cura

Cognac Pierre Ferrand SDA Selection Des Angels

• Solo quedan 1 en stock
€250.76 Tax included
10020
Brand
Cognac Ferrand
Brand
Bibendum
Country
France
Volume
70.00
Graduation
41.5

Receive it in 48 - 72h in the peninsula

Secure payment

Traceability guarantee

Description

This cognac is a masterpiece that combines careful craftsmanship with a meticulous selection of barrels and exceptional distillation. The composition of 25% new oak barrels during the first years, with a balanced proportion of wide and tight grain wood, toasted at medium level, brings a unique complexity to the drink. The remaining 75% aged in cognac casks confers a distinctive richness and smoothness.

Type of distillation: Double distillation in 25hL copper stills.
Duration of distillation: 25 hours.
Barrels of 350 L, with 50% wide oak and 50% tight grain, medium toast.Cognac tasting notes Pierre Ferrand

Cognac Pierre Ferrand Tasting Notes

Starts with a captivating profile of raisin cake, honey, and vanilla, which intertwine with notes of apricot and fresh tobacco.
Elegant floral touches, especially rose and jasmine, add an additional aromatic dimension.

Smooth and full on the palate, the first sip reveals woody and spicy notes, with hints of pepper, oak, nutmeg, curry and ginger. It evolves into a very fruity experience, highlighting flavors of pineapple, coconut, persimmon, dried banana, lemon curd and almond. Complexity unfolds in layers, offering a harmonious fusion of wood, spice and fruit elements.

Reviews

Comments (0)