Pa
90
Kumeu River Estate Chardonnay 2021

Kumeu River

Kumeu River Crémant

8997
New product

65,30 € tax incl.


- +

Kumeu River Cremant is a sparkling wine made from Chardonnay and Pinot Noir in Kumeu, Auckland, New Zealand, by Kumeu River Winery.

...

Pa
90
Bodega Kumeu River
Volumen 75.00 cl.
Graduación 12.0 º
País
País New Zealand
Tipo de uva Chardonnay, Pinot Noir.

More info

Kumeu River Cremant is a sparkling wine made from Chardonnay and Pinot Noir in Kumeu, Auckland, New Zealand, by Kumeu River Winery.

The wine is made primarily from Chardonnay, the key grape at this small, family owned and operated wine specialist; here it accounts for 60% of the blend of this wine, and the remaining 40% is Pinot Noir. It was aged on the lees from August 2013 to May 2016 and is completely dry with a full body and lingering finish.
It is a delicious dry sparkling wine that has impressed all who have tasted it. As the saying goes, there should always be a bottle of bubbly in the fridge for a special occasion? sometimes that special occasion is that you have a bottle of bubbles in the fridge!

Kumeu River Cremant Tasting Notes

Delicate aromas of red fruits, such as strawberry, from the Pinot, and complex floral and baker's yeast notes from the Chardonnay.

It has a deliciously creamy texture, with a fine drop of bubbles. With a well-balanced low dosage, it is refreshing and dry with a long, lingering finish.





30 other products in the same category:

7 other products in the same bodega:

No products

To be determined Shipping
0,00 € Total

Check out