Our sommelier has prepared a trip through some of our red varieties from Spain.
- Pruno from Finca Villacreces, as a representative of Tempranillo, one of our most recognized grapes worldwide.
- Mestizaje, an autochthonous Bobal grape from the area of Valencia. In this case a Bobal from D.O. Utiel-requena.
- Tilenus Envejecido en Roble, a wine made with the red variety from the area of El Bierzo, the Mencía.
- Borrasca, from monovar cellars, presents us with a very high level wine, made with Monastrell, the flagship grape of the D.O. Alicante.
- Scala dei Negre, Grenache, another grape of the most important at national level, in this case of the D.O.Ca Priorat.
- La Poda Toro, and finally a Tinta de Toro made by Almudena Alberca, the first Spanish Master of Wine, in the D.O. Toro
An excellent tasting experience, or gift for those who are just starting to get to know our national red varieties.