Quintaluna is an organic white wine from the Rueda A.O. produced by Bodegas Ossian.
The grapes used by Quintaluna come partly from pre-phylloxera vines of between 100 and 200 years old (60% of the total) and partly from young vines certified organic by the Council of Organic Agriculture of Castilla y León (the remaining 40%).
Quintaluna, after undergoing the corresponding vinification processes, ages for about two months next to its lees in stainless steel tanks.
TASTING NOTE OF QUINTALUNA DE OSSIAN:
COLOUR: Straw yellow with greenish touches, very bright.
NOSE: Of good intensity, it presents aromas of white flowers and touches of citrus and fresh herbs.
MOUTH: Clean and fresh. Fruity and very good acidity. It shows integrity and perseverance.