LES TERRASSES Álvaro Palacios presents this wine from Priorato (Spain), created from Carińena, Garnacha, Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah grapes and presented in 0.75
LLes Terrasses format: Les Terrasses is the second wine from Álvaro Palacios. Along with the great Ermita and Finca Dofí wines, Les Terrasses is produced under a simpler, easier, smoother and more versatile concept, although not without its great personality and a good balance of opulence and elegance.
Made from grapes that the winery acquires from small winegrowers in the Priorat that they themselves advise and manage, Les Terrasses spends a year in French oak barrels, 20% of which are new and the remaining 80% of the second and third years. , used in the elaboration of the first wines.
Pairings: Roasts, red meats, stews, feather hunting. Tasting note: & bull,
View: Violet cherry color. & Bull, Nose: Not very intense vegetable aromas. & Bull, Palate: Tasty, structured, with fresh fruit and a touch of acidity. It should be rounded off.